Rules in Laymans Terms
From Trickster Wiki
Disclaimer: this is just the fans interpretation of the rules to help people that may not understand all the technical terms, and it not meant to be used as a definate resource. Any misinterpretation by you, me, or anyone else is not to be acted upon or anything like that. The Trickster/Ntreev ToS is where I pulled this info from, and is the only thing you should use when looking for technicalities.
- By using Trickster + any of its services, you agree to follow these rules!
Changing The Rules
- Ntreev is allowed to change the rules at any time (even without warning), for any reason. (Or even no reason at all!)
- You are to read the The Trickster/Ntreev ToS occasionally so that you know what is expected of you.
- If you don't agree with the rules, then leave!
Breaking The Rules
- If you break any of the rules, Ntreev may:
- Give you a warning.
- Banhammer you with no warning.
Am I Allowed to Play?
- Most people are allowed to play, with an exception of countries that have their own version of Trickster must play their own version.
- Ntreev is allowed to deny you the right to play for any or no reason.
- You must download Trickster in order to play, and you agree not to edit the gaming code, violate any copyrights, or anything like that.
- Trickster is provided to you without warrenty. So if you have any complaints about the software/program itself, including downloading it, then Ntreev has the right to pretty much say "tough luck". (but usually they will try to help!)
- In order to play trickster, you must register an account. Legally, though... even though you registered this account, you do not own it. Ntreev does.
- When you register, you agree to provide Ntreev with current, complete, and accurate info. You also agree to keep it updated if anything ever changes. If Ntreev ever finds out you fake your info, they have the right to ban your account now, and forever. (However, they generally don't do that!)
- Trickster is free to play, with extra benefits if you pay. If you do decide to buy something, you agree that all your info, including any credit card info is correct. You also agree to pay any charges + any taces that accumulate because of that card. You are responisble for keepin this info secure!
- When you register an account, you will not use any name that is offensive or violates any copyrights/trademarks that would make someone angry.
- When you log in to trickster, anything that happens on your account is YOUR responsibility. Even if someone else logs in, anything that happens is YOUR fault. Other people are NOT allowed to access your account! Otherwise you CAN be banned! If for some reason someone else gets access to your acccount, you need to inform Ntreev!
- Ntreev is not responsible for any bad things that happen while someone else uses your account (either with or without you knowing!)
- You may not use anyone else's Account at any time. Your Account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make your Account available to others. Any distribution by you of your Account or related information may result in cancellation of your Account without refund, and the imposition of additional charges to your Account based on any unauthorized use.
- Do not use anything Ntreev related (forums, etc.) to do anything such as conduct surveys, contests, or pyramid schemes or to send chain letters, junk email, solicitation, spam, or duplicative messages.
- Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate other people.
- Don't publish or upload harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, obscene, embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, racially or ethnically hateful or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable material in ANY form.
- Don't publish or upload anything that violates any copyrights/trademarks
- Don't publish or upload anything with viruses, trojans, etc.
- Do not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any reason.
- Don't publish or upload anything that isn't true!
- Do not disrupt chat/posts by using bad language, hitting the enter key repeatedly, use excessive SHOUTING (all caps), "spamming," or flooding. Yes this means if you are B> Golden Sword 500k, if you post it multiple times, you ARE breaking the rules!
- Don't collect info from other people in attempts to spam or harrass them.
- Don't talk about anything related to hacking, cracking, pirated programs, cheats, or hacks.
- Don't pretend to be someone else! (Including celebrities)
- Do not download, copy, or provide to ANYONE a user list.
- Don't attempt to get anyones passwords or other info.
- Don't make false reports.
- Don't use macros or any other cheating programs.
- Don't try to sell Trickster to anyone! (You don't own it!)
- Don't make any bad transactions. (If you have no money on your credit card, don't try to recharge anyway!)
- Don't hack the site or try to get anyones info from it.
- Don't interfere with Ntreev running the game. Run Trickster how it's meant to be ran, without any addons.
- You will not impersonate or use a name similar to a GM or any employee of Ntreev.
- You will not use any name that is inappropriate, or anything even related to anything inappropriate. No innuendo or anything!
- You won't use a name that is anti-social in nature, or violates a trademark, copyright, etc.
- You wont use a name that suggest trading things that aren't supposed to be traded. (for ex: SellingPointsPMMe, SellingAccts, SellingSoul500k, etc.)
- You will not use a name that promotes another 3rd party company.
- You wont use a name that uses special characters. (e.g., O§iri§, Ÿelena, Jašon).
- If Ntreev determins you are breaking any of thees rules, Ntreev can change or delete your character's name, if they want to!
- Ntreev gives you The Forums to help eachother in a constructive and positive atmosphere. If you are new to the forums, just ask. If you are an old membe please welcome them and help them find their way!
- All participants must work together by following a few basic rules of conduct. If Ntreev thinks that you have broken these rules, you may be denied access to the Forums and/or your account could be banned without any right to appeal.
- Be Helpful, Friendly and Supportive! Everyone wants to have a positive experience while in the Forums - please make sure that you contribute to it.
- Do not engage in name-calling, post anything containing obscenity, vulgarity, or profanity.
- Don't post anything harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, inflammatory, or any messages that disparages any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive.
- Try not to discuss personal matters, abusing anything, or, in general, anything unrelated to the direct purpose of the Forums.
- While most people try to help out on the forums, Ntreev can NOT be responsible if someone gives you bad advice. If advice given by a user sounds wrong to you, do not follow it. If any user asks you for personal information, such your phone number, mailing address, email address, password or credit card number, do not provide it.
- Ntreev is not responsible for any real world transactions involving real world currency between players for online characters, items, online currency or Accounts. Do not buy, sell or trade any Ntreev Account or other related information for real world money with other players
- Do not use the Forums in any way to promote or advertise any third party services, products, websites or organizations.
- Do not post anything in the Forums that is illegal or infringes copyrights. Such as, cheats.
- Do not post any bad language or pictres, including any masked or code message that could be bad.
- Ntreev has no duty to watch out for bad stuff on the forums, but they have the right to edit or delete anything they want. BUT they aren't responsible for anything bad that you might see on there. (But they generally keep is out pretty well!)
- Ntreev will try to minimize the amount of bugs in the game, but it's impossible for them to catch everything, quickly. If you notice a bug, report it!
- If you attempt to exploit a bug, then Ntreev can take action against you, such as...
- Verbal Warning
- Temporary Ban
- Perma Ban
- Your punishment may be worse, if you tried to do things such as: cover up the bug, have a severe negative impact on the game, or cause a major distruption in the gave.
- If there is a problem regarding payment on your account (chargebacks), Ntreev can ban your account if they want.
- If you want to play Trickster outside of the USA, you will follow any local laws regarding Trickster, the internet, gaming, etc.
- If you think someone ingame is infrindging on your registered copyright, you can contact ntreev and they will investigat it.
- Ntreev doesnt guarantee or promise that any content, service, or feature will be error-free, reliable, uninterupted, or available at all. You play this game on an "As-Is" and "As-Available" basis
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfacation with the site, the game, the forums, etc. is to stop using it.
- If you for some reason, have something legally happen with your money and the account, you agree to defend Ntreev.
- RARELY, some people have issues with having seizures while playing video games. Just don't play too long, and whatnot, you know the drill.
- Parents should watch when their children play video games and ensure their children are not experiencing symptoms.
- If you are known to have seizure issues, talk to a doctor before playing./
- Any legal issues that may arise will happen in the state of California.
- The dispute will be taken care of within 45 days of happening, in Los Angeles with a mediator present.